How do I choose the size for my socks?
- Larger size: US 8-12 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7.5-11.5
- Smaller size: US 4.5-7.5 / EUR 36-40 / UK 4-7
- Larger size: US 10-12.5 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7-11
- Smaller size: US 6-9 / EUR 36-40 / UK 3.5-6.5
- Larger size (8-12 years): US 13.5-3.5 / EUR 31-35 / UK 12.5-2.5
- Medium size (4-7 years): US 9.5-13 / EUR 26-30 / UK 8.5-12
- Smaller size (1-3 years): US 5.5-9 / EUR 21-25 / UK 4.5-8
How should I wash my socks?
We recommend washing your socks with cold water and no bleach to preserve colors and maintain size and shape. They will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer. Colors will stay truer if you wash your socks inside-out. Avoid bleaching or ironing your socks. Avoid tumble drying. To remove the label from your new socks do not rip it off as this will damage your socks. Please remove it by gently pulling out the thread on the label using your fingers.
What is hand-linked toe?
Using the hand-linked process, the stitches on both sides of our socks' toe seam are linked with a single thread creating a really flat and comfortable finish.
What materials do you use to make your socks?
Our socks are manufactured using premium quality combed cotton. By combing the cotton, the short and breakable cotton fibers are removed leaving only the finest and strongest yarns. We also use a small percentage of elastane and polyamide to provide elasticity and resistance.